Deliver best-in-class care with a strategic healthcare equipment and technology financing partner.
Make advanced healthcare technology and equipment attainable
We help providers improve the standard of care with limited resources while preserving capital budget. Leverage a strategic financing partner with more than 30 years of industry knowledge and innovative solutions tailored for health systems, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), physician group practices, dentists, veterinarians, ophthalmologists, homecare professionals and life sciences.
“We felt that DLL was knowledgeable about advances in the market, well informed about the opportunities that the new technology provides, and offers solutions that suit our customers and their operations.”
Paul Ardo, Sales Manager DAB Dental, supplier to Maria Gibsand, Mirala Clinic.
Benefits of healthcare financing
- 100% financing Create one easy payment for equipment, service, consumables, and other associated expenses to address total cost of ownership.
- Newest technology Deliver best-in-class care with upgrade paths to readily access the newest equipment and technology.
- Efficient capital allocation Maximize available capital; avoid a large upfront cash outlay and pay over time.
- Payment flexibility Select from a variety of options and schedules including bundled and usage-based plans.
- Streamlined process Acquire equipment and technology easily with a simple process, plus digital and mobile solutions for added convenience.
Life Cycle Management is
Technogym's key to a total wellness future
Leverage financing tailored for your market
- Operating and capital leases
- Bundled payment solutions (equipment, consumables, service and insurance)
- Flexible payment structures (deferral, skip, progress and step payments)
- Managed Equipment Services (MES)
- Software-only financing
- DSO Management Solutions
- Inventory/Consumable Finance
- Federal, State and Municipal Financing (tax exempt)
Let's work together on your long-term vision
Rethink how assets are used rather than owned to provide the best possible care.